How to measure for the perfect fitting cock ring
Gather Your Supplies. You'll need a piece of string and a ruler to get your measurement. We recommend using a string instead of trying to use a soft tape measure.
Measure. Wrap the string around your penis and behind your balls. Mark the string where it meets. You want the ring snug when you're soft and comfortably tight when you're hard. You may want to measure both soft and hard to double-check your size.
Determine Your Size. Measure the distance from the end of the string to the mark. This is the circumference. Use the handy table below to get your size.
|13.0-14.5cm (5.0-5.75in)||40mm (~1.6in)|
|14.5-16.5cm (5.75-6.25in)||45mm (~1.8in)|
|16.5-18.0cm (6.25-7.0in)||50mm (~2.0in)|
|18.0-19.5cm (7.0-7.75in)||55mm (~2.2in)|
If you're used to round cock rings, you should go down 5mm (~.2 in) from your round ring size. Our keyhole shape fits a bit looser than a round ring with the same diameter.
Tips For Measuring
- Be sure to pull the string as tight as you'd like your ring to be.
- If you're between sizes, go down to the smaller size.
- Measure twice! Due to the intimate nature of these rings, we can't accept returns or exchanges.
SHOP FOR YOUR PERFECT COCK RING
How to put on your Primal Ring
The most important thing to remember when putting on your ring is:
The Primal 'P' should face up and away from you (so other people can read it!).
- Position the ring so the 'P' is facing up and away from you. The narrow end of the ring will be down.
- Start with your balls. Slip them through, one at at time, starting with your lowest-hanging boy.
- Once your balls are through, tuck your penis down and through the ring.
- Scoot the ring up into position.
Remember: Safety first! Remove your ring if you experience any discomfort.